Hey everyone, I have made some very minor updates during the course of the year to the SP.Writer Excel tool and Revit add-in. These changes are for 2014 only. The most frequently requested ability to specify Instance or Type based binding has been added. See changelog below and screenshots of the updated window form. Enjoy!
- New window form for setting shared parameter file and binding method type
- Added ability to set binding type to either Instance or Type
- New Installer
- New Start Menu item with Uninstaller
- More categories to bind to align with those added to Excel tool
- More Categories to choose from
- Fixed a whitespace issue that caused compatibility problems with some third party tools