We are looking for a bad ass MEP Specialist. All the details are below. If you or someone you know would be a good candidate please follow the link to submit credentials. Thanks!
Right now we are looking for a person with a strong background in Building Services Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, etc). You should be as passionate about buildings as you are about technology. Knowledge of BIM, PLM, energy analysis, information management and software development is a plus but not required. We are willing to teach and you should be equally willing to learn. In addition to being a highly motivated individual, we’re looking for someone with good communication skills, an ability to work in a team and independently and most importantly a love to learn, teach and apply new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in Building Services Engineering
- Familiar with Revit MEP and BIM Process
- Strong technology background and some software development a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as alone
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and excited to take on new challenges